6 de ago. de 2012

LET´S READ ( INGLÊS ) PAST TENSE

              MY  LIFE
   when i was young i lived in  Natal, i worked and studied there, i loved the Beachers, the Dunes and the people. my brothers liked of the Shopping centers, we walked in the beach all days, my mother looked and wanted to live there, i did not like party, but my brothers did not let at home. Did you think what? I was happy, i danced enough. Did you live where more?...
Os verbos regulares estão no tempo passado:
lived     walked      studied     loved           looked  liked    danced     wanted     worked
Frases na negativa:
My brothers did not let at home.
 I did not like party.
Frases interrogativas.
Did you think?
Did you live where more?

Os verbos são regulares no tempo passado simples.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Los heterogenéricos - Espanhol

  Heterogenéricos e heterotônicos em Espanhol Os heterogenéricos são substantivos que mudam de gênero de uma língua à outra, e os heterotôni...