Do Your Homework by joaparn
Do Your Homework
A: Have you done your homework?
B: Not yet.
A: Then why are you watching TV?
B: This is my favorite show.
A: Go do your homework.
B: But, mom!
A: You can watch TV after you do your homework.
B: But the show will be over.
A: There will be another show next week.
B: Please?
A: You know the rules.
B: I hate the rules! I can’t wait till I grow up.
The English Major
A: What is your major?
B: English.
A: What are you going to do with an English major?
B: I’m going to be a teacher.
A: High school or middle school?
B: High school.
A: I teach high school English.
B: I didn’t know that.
A: I started teaching five years ago.
B: How do you like it?
A: Do you see all this gray hair? It was totally black five years ago.
B: Maybe I’ll teach middle school.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
English Verb Tenses
English Verb Tenses – Complete Visual Overview English tenses become easy when placed on a timeline. This complete graphical overview expl...
-
Futuro simple: verbos irregulares DECIR QUERER TENER diré querré tendré dirás querrás...
-
Conteúdos de inglês 2009 PROF J. AP. 6 ano EJA III O ALFABETO INGLES NUMERAIS ; ORD,CARD Os tipos de frases Frases com adjetivos OS A...
-
Aqui está uma atividade sobre o Carnaval em Inglês para praticar vocabulário, compreensão e escrita. Activity: Carnival Part 1: Vocabulary...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário